Man Survives Stroke in Lush: A Reminder of the Hidden Dangers and Subtle Warning Signs

Man Survives Stroke in Lush: A Reminder of the Hidden Dangers and Subtle Warning Signs

In an unexpected turn of events, Gary Smith, 52, experienced a stroke while shopping for bath bombs in Lush. He initially dismissed his headache and blurred vision as mere discomfort from the overpowering smell and bustling atmosphere of the store. A Sudden Downturn Smith's situation took a turn for the worse when he struggled to pick up a box of pain relief in Boots. His daughter, noticing his distress, promptly drove him to the hospital. Medical tests revealed that Smith …