LA County Warns Residents to Avoid Certain Beaches Due to High Bacteria Levels
The Los Angeles County Health Department is warning residents to avoid swimming, surfing and playing in the waters at some beaches due to high bacterial levels.
Recent testing by health department authorities determined that bacterial levels exceeded health standards when last tested.
The affected beaches are the following:
- Malibu Lagoon at Surfrider Beach
- Topanga Canyon Beach in Malibu
- Latigo Shore Drive in Malibu
- Escondido Creek at Escondido State Beach
- Solstice Creek at Dan Blocker County …